Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Thousand Words Page 1

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Every image tells a story, and in every story is a soul that dances among the words, caressing the mind and eliciting thought. It weaves ideas, emotions and sensations that the story teller wishes to express; each tableau of colors is a window to another world.

Thus, A Thousand new Words are born with each click of the shutter.


Welcome to my new "literary" project. I call it literary because really, photography is simply an extension of the literary art that deals with the abstract. Literature for me, after all, is not limited to words or sentences but extends to all media that takes the beholder to a different world, a different dimension. Literature lies as much in the sight of butterfly as in a story about a butterfly, with each telling their own story only through a different medium.

Alright, enough of the literary pleasantries. A thousand words, if you can comprehend my excuse for an artsy introduction, is my excuse for a picspam. You see, I am as interested in photography as in literature (and as I said, I really cannot differentiate the two). While I can't say I have a talent for any of those (and besides, even if I did, they're not really mine, they're only on a temporary loan from God above), I do love taking and editing pictures, so bear with me if you find my techniques amateurish and novice. Still, a little loving would be much appreciated.

I would normally just post pictures of my growing Figma, Revoltech and SHFiguarts collection, but I could also post some other stuff I find scantly artistic. In case the photos are figure related (which they most would be), you'd probably find it in Murakami Night's blog too. Anyways, enough of that, you came here for the pictures, so pictures it would be. I've got three to show today, taken yesterday I think. I'd leave some stats below, comment me if you want to see some other stats.

Subjects: Kamen Rider Decade and Yuki Nagato
Manufacturer: Bandai (Decade) and Good Smile Company (Nagato)
Line: S.H.Figuarts (Decade) and FIGMA (Nagato)
Series: Kamen Rider Decade (Decade) and Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu (Nagato)
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd
Programs used: Photoshop (post editing)








Higher resolution pictures are available in my deviant art account.

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you