Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ad Continuum Chapter 2 Episode 1

As promised, I have a double update today. This is the first episode of Ad Continuum Chapter 2. Full view here. To see the other half of this double update, click here.



A little behind the scenes if you may.

So at last the time has finally come for me to pick up where I left off. Last time we saw Koizumi getting pummeled to the ground by a mysterious rider. Now we see him face off against the legendary Decade, at least in a dream anyway.

The effects again took forever, and my Photoshop and laptop slowing down doesn't help solve that problem. Still, I think I did a pretty okay job, what do you think? This is actually an homage to the very iconic scene in Decade where Kuuga Ultimate faces off against Decade. It's one of the first scene's you'd see in the series, and for me is the ultimate Decade scene (pardon the pun, if you noticed it).

Anyways, the S.H.Figuarts Decade is a new acquisition, but it's not alone. It came with something else. You'd see it hopefully in the next comic, if I indeed decide to put her in. Murakami Night probably knows what I'm talking about, hehe. Speaking of next comic, I'd try to make the comic updates more regular, maybe one new comic every weekends, Mondays in case the effects or Photoshop become a pain in the rear end again.

Anyway, see you all on the next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you