Monday, November 1, 2010

Ad Continuum Chapter 2 Episode 7

Episode 7! Buhhh... Anyway, full view here, as usual.



A little behind the scenes if you may.

So here's to the 7th episode of Chapter 2 of Ad Continuum. Still steadily improving, still trying out new styles. It's been fruitful thus far I would think, but I still have a lot more bases to cover, both art-wise and story-wise.

Yes, that is a 1 after the chapter title. The astute (hey, I've been using that word a lot, hehe) would say that there would be a part 2, and truly there would be. After this multipart episode concludes, I intend to end Chapter 2.

Also, I've been experimenting with new planning styles; I used a storyboard style on this one. The dialogues were a bit impromptu, but I sort of already had an idea what the characters would say. If I feel like it, I might upload a scan of the storyboard some time, maybe on one of the chapter enders.

That should be it, see you all on the next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you