Monday, November 1, 2010

A Thousand Words Page 2

Each picture tells a story, in each, a thousand words. These are the only introductions you are going to need, and no, I do not say this out of pride, I say this because I wish for the images to take their own lives, without me having to explain or verbalize anything. May the pictures inspire you enough; enough for you to hear the stories they wish to share.



Subjects: Kamen Rider Double, Black Rock Shooter and Lelouch Lamperouge
Manufacturer: Bandai (Double) and Good Smile Company (BRS, Lelouch)
Line: S.H.Figuarts (Double) and FIGMA (BRS, Lelouch)
Series: Kamen Rider Double (Double), Black Rock Shooter (BRS), Code Geass (Lelouch)
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd
Programs used: Photoshop (post editing)












No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you