Friday, June 25, 2010

Ad Continuum Episode 4 Part 1

Move over, here comes episode 4! Full view here.



And as mentioned, this is just part 1!

A little behind the scenes if you may.

So this one's a little late right? Well, it's cuz I went to Toycon 2010, and let me tell you, was it a blast. Not as great as I was expecting, probably I hyped myself up too much, but it was still okay. I'd have to be honest though, I didn't come for the toys as much as I did for the cosplay. Ironically enough, there weren't much great cosplay anyway, though I did see all of my female Tekken Army (Lili, Asuka and Alisa) so I guess it's not really that bad.

Anyways, I did pay 100 pesos for the entrance fee, so I was hell bent on making the most out of it. How you may ask? Why, by making comics of course! They're all in vernacular though, so if I have any foreign readers, I hope you don't mind.


That's wolverine down there BTW

The busts were kinda creepy, but not as creepy as the dismembered flash head...

In a previous pic, his eyes were somehow still lit up

This sunflower was the cutest fig from Toycon 2010

Well, there you go! Part 2 comes out tomorrow. See you on the next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you