Monday, June 14, 2010

Ad Continuum Episode 3

Episode 3 at last! Full view here.



A little behind the scenes if you may.

The light effects on this was a PAIN! My laptop was lagging a lot, merely opening a picture took the best of forever! Each painful nudge, each tedious opacity adjustment, it takes a little out of yourself you know? Meh, but I guess I'm just over dramatizing here. I think it did the job well though, what do you think?

I have to give credit to where credit is due though, I asked helped from a friend who goes by the name of mutated*insert cute/weird animal name in all caps here* in plurk, otherwise known as Teters. The rainbow-like color of the light emanating from the kingstone? Yeahp, she was the one who came up with how to do that! All of the light effects in this strip were based from the RX henshin sequence from Kamen Rider Decade. I was amazed that by simply showing her the short and extremely pixelated video clip in youtube, she was able to come up with an idea on how to do that rainbow color effect. Thanks Tetets!

Anyways, so there, see you on the next ride! Which hopefully would be every Wednesdays and Fridays. Just me hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you