Monday, October 22, 2012

For now for now


And then morning would break;
Trumpets would sing triumphant.
Warriors would lay down their arms
And cheer for the battle they've won.


The silent whispers would turn into shouts;
Skies would clear from the arrows hailed.
Of what was once uncertain and precarious,
Now clear and bold, vivid and unclouded.

Oh joy must it be, the bliss of victory,
From a battle well fought and won.
Relief would blanket the ground a-sundered,
Now renewed with hope that had been undone.

But now dear child, war is upon us.
Everything reeks of grief and sadness.
Do not give up, however; be brave young one,
For hope heeds not the hopeless.

---

Free handed today just to pass the time, I wrote this quick poem because everything just seems so dim and uncertain at the moment. I am certain however that someday things would clear up, and I just need to still my tumultuous thoughts and worries for now.

Do not give up, however, be brave young one,
For hope heeds not the hopeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you