Thursday, September 27, 2012

Uranometria

Your touch, your grace, your beauty
I see through frosted window panes
Of winter, of sadness, as autumn fades
And white crystals settle in for the season.


Your warmth, now gone, just light
Remains; traversing the distance of space
And time. How sad must it be, to travel
Alone, without neither soul nor sound.

Oh why, must your light bequeath
On me, unworthy, of such brilliance -
Of utter majesty. Wasted on a fool
Like me; a mortal replete with idiosyncrasy.

Why must I long, I crave, to gaze
Upon you, my love, my light. My lantern
A midst the darkest hours. And yet
How cruel;

Uranometria. Alas, only your light
breaks through, the emptiness of space -

   Nothing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you