Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ad Continuum Chapter 3 Episode 3

So after years in the making, its finally here!






A little behind the scenes if you may.

So yeah, this took longer than how I wanted it to, but you'd have to forgive me. It's not because I'm running out of ideas or story-lines or whatever, it's just that I really don't have quite a lot of time to spare right now, given that it's almost the end of the term here. Although, I must admit, the jarred publication pattern of this comic is taking its toll a little. I plan ahead a good number of episodes, but sometimes, if I take too long to actually make a new one, chances are, either the old idea would have been forgotten or I'd have a new idea and I would try to squeeze it into the plot. I'm trying to avoid that though, and I don't think it's showing too much. Does it?

Anyways, I want to thank Kass, a really close friend of mine (really really close XD) for helping me out on this one. I know its a very tiny effect, but panel seven of the comic wouldn't have been possible without her help. She helped me extract BRS out of a photo I took, so I could do the whole "OOO Bash" effect there. Thanks a whole bunch hun! You should go and check out her page, she's a true blue artist, not like me who's a hodgepodge of aspirations and fairly-decent skills.

And with that, I guess I'd just see you all on the next ride! Thanks so much for still reading and following this comics. Come summer vacation, I hope I could publish new episodes more often and on a more regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you