Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ad Continuum Files Exhibit A

Episode 6? Full view here. Not!



A little behind the scenes if you may.

So after my one week hiatus, I only was able to whip up a filler comic. This comic has truly gone downhill... Not! In case you weren't tuned in to my personal blog, I am currently unable to move the plot forward until I get my hands on something I've been wanting to obtain for a long time now. So for now, and I guess for the next two weeks, I'd just be making a little comic dossier of sorts, beginning with the part 1 of the story thus far.

It's not all that bad though. I'm also working in new effects into old shots, like the new esper fireball effect seen here. I must admit, looking at the shots and panels I made before, I might have indeed improved, but I give credit to where it's due. I have to thank some good friends of mine who put up with my constant pestering, asking for help on rendering effects and such. Thanks Teters, Patrick and of course, my love, Kass!

So there. That should be it for today. See you again on the next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment










I

love you

dearest I love you


true



And till I can my frail heart will


always be for you